- penpals for the whole Y5 + Y6
- regular weekly Skype sessions, chatting, playing
- exchange of New Year's cards
- musical exchange at Christmas, sharing English and French traditional carols performed during whole school assembly and church service at Holy Trinity.
- exchange of letters about life during Covid lockdown
- We received a huge variety of artefacts from Egypt, which were displayed in our library. We sent back whole school projects about Great Britain
- Skype sessions during lesson- we all sang together " The wheels on the bus"!
- Skype session and exchange of projects ( Egypt showcased their learning in lockdown/ we showed our school, grounds, gardens and displays)
- We showcased our Christmas musical celebration, whole school singing " The 12 days of Christmas"
- We sent letters to Pakistan, talking about life in the UK
Year 6 French Residential to Normandy for 1 week having a huge impact on cultural, linguistic and historical learning ( October 2019)
Harvest Festival: international aspect of how harvest festivals are celebrated around the world. ( October 2019)
International Language Day: TJS pupils from different cultural backgrounds
Turnfurlong Lane, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP21 7PL