Please ensure every item of clothing has your child's name clearly labelled inside
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- Black or grey school trousers
- Black or grey school skirt or pinafore dress e.g. no short clinging Lycra skirts, rah-rah skirts etc.,
- Black or grey shorts
- White polo shirts. (with or without school logo.)
- Black, flat, sensible, safe, school shoes. No boots or trainers (see below)
- Socks should be black or white
- Tights should be black, grey or red. No fashion tights such as patterns, long pop socks etc.,
- Black or grey shorts
- Red gingham dress (checked) or playsuit (M & S)
- School sun cap
- Sandals with socks (no jelly shoes)
- School PE top – red with logo on it.
- Black shorts.
- Trainers for outdoor games.
- Hooded sweatshirt (with school logo) or plain black sweatshirt (with or without hood).
- Black joggers or tracksuit bottoms
- A pair of red football socks (unisex)
For religious reasons we have uniform options for summer and winter.
- Winter – A black hijab (scarf) and if necessary black leggings.
- Summer – A white hijab (scarf) and if necessary white leggings.
- Jewellery should not be worn to school, including wrist bands of any sort.
- If a child has their ear pierced, a plain stud earring is allowed, but all studs must be removed for PE.
- Long hair must be tied up/back at all times using simple red or black bands.
- Fashion hair styles such as mohican or carved patterns are not allowed.
- Makeup or nail varnish are not allowed.
- Watches may be worn to school. However they must be removed and collected by the class teacher before any PE lessons.
Children keep their PE kits and coats in their school lockers. If a child wears boots to school on a wet or winter day they must store them in their locker during the day and change into their school shoes.
Having a uniform policy allows children, parents and teachers to know exactly what is expected in school. We understand that on occasions children may, for various reasons, arrive at school wearing the wrong items such as trainers instead of shoes. In such cases we will endeavour to loan them a correct item, such as a pair of black plimsolls. Any items of clothing borrowed must be washed and returned to the school.
Tel:01296 422 120
Order online at www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com and follow the instructions to order your child's uniform.
- Once you are onto the home page, click on the 'parents order here' button.
- Once you have been taken to the parent's direct page, select 'Turnfurlong Junior School' from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Submit' which will take you into the school s ordering page.
Turnfurlong Lane, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP21 7PL